You can get information from exhibitors quickly and easily using our Smart Badge technology.
Here’s how to use your visitor badge:
- At every stand you will see one or more green signs. If you’re interested in an exhibitor and/or their products, touch your Smart Badge (visitor badge) against the reader on the green sign. You’ll know your action was successful if you hear a beep and a green light shows on the reader.
- The day after your visit you will receive a single email giving an overview of all the information you collected, plus some recommendations from exhibitors that may also be of interest to you.
The advantages for you:
- Your Smart Badge is your virtual carrier bag during your visit to the fair. There’s no more need to carry heavy brochures and catalogues around with you or take notes.
- You will know exactly which stands you have visited. Afterwards you will receive an email with a useful summary of your visit.
- No spam. You will only receive digital information from exhibitors you have shown an interest in.