Seminars Get Smart (in) Packaging
New packaging price and seminars during Empack
Get Smart (in) Packaging starts at 15.15h with a seminar where sustainability is the point of focus. Our moderator Ben Roelants will guide the present guests smoothly through the programme. The afternoon programme is filled with different interesting speakers and themes. The aspect ‘sustainability’ runs through it as a common thread . The afternoon programme lasts from 15.15h until 18.15h, after this an appero will be served until the beginning of the evening programme for the leaving, staying and coming visitors of the evening programme. Between the individual seminars there will also be a few short breaks, this way the networking can already start in the afternoon.
So far the seminar programme (15.15h – 18.15h) looks as follows:
- Peter Ragaert, Pack4Food: ‘Final report OptiBarrier project.’
- Marleen Calcoen, IBE/BVI: ‘Be smart in packaging: sustainable packaging = rational packaging!’
- Filip Vangeel, Valipac, and Nicolas Egri, Fost Plus: ‘Common experience of packaging diagnosis’.
- Karine van Doorsselaer, Dep. Product development University Antwerp: ‘The design of packaging according to the principles of the circular economy’.
- Willem van Veen, Fetra, will discuss the theme: ‘What initiatives are there in the cardboard industry to achieve more sustainable packaging?’