From Rio de Janeiro to New York and landing in Paris in 2006, Tatiana Ryfer has a design career marked by an international path.
Head of the Branding & Visual Identity design department in Carrefour for over 8 years now, Tatiana was able to contribute to building the design culture inside the company. By managing all the brand’s visual aspects, she helped create consistency through all customer’s touchpoints.
With a prior 3-year experience in the Decathlon Group – leading European Sports Retailer, known for its innovation approach – as Branding & Packaging Manager, Tatiana had the opportunity to create and develop some of the group’s own brands and to collaborate with its 160 members design team.
Her former experiences were split between Brazil, where she opened her own design Studio specialized in Branding, Signage and Packaging and became a referenced packaging teacher in one of the most renowned design schools in the country and New York where she spent 3 years doing a Branding & Packaging Masters in Pratt Institute and working for design agencies.
Rich from this experience, Tatiana shares a 360° design approach and a passion for building authentic brands that talk, share and understand its audience.
INTRO TEXT WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY!
- Education: Master degree in Functional Design
- Past activity: Design Architect of Art Books
- Current activity: Founder and Creative Farmer at Quatre Mains ; Brand & Packaging Design
- Associate and Brand Builder in 4Tops ; A Connection of 4
- Founder and Creator of Opportinities for Packman Packaging ; Artworkers
- Member of the Advisery Board and Guest lecturer Branding and Packaging Design at Luca, School of Art
- Active member of the epda ; European Packaging Design Association
- Proud winner of many Packaging design awards, including Gold, silver and Bronze Pentawards.