– You are responsible for the development of the most suitable control for a certain application, both from a technical and commercial point of view
– You analyze processes and determine what the most suitable control is for the widest possible deployability of the machine
– You can estimate whether a certain application is technically possible or not
– You provide input to the engineers on design requirements to controlly maximize the capabilities of the machine
– Managing electrician when building controls if necessary
Testing PLC controls using test setups in our own workshop
– You look for commercial opportunities for the development of new innovative machines
– You have experience as a programmer. Send us a design or partial design of an automation you have built
– from previous or current work experiences
– an explanation in text supplemented with a sketch
– You have a strong knowledge of programming languages
– You have a passion for technology
– You have a strong problem-solving ability and you work result-oriented
– You work well independently and in a team
– Immediately a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
– An attractive salary based on your experience, supplemented with fringe benefits.
– A challenging and varied job, within a growing, ambitious yet family-owned SME.
– You will join a team of dynamic colleagues, where you will be given the freedom and opportunities to further develop yourself.
– Internal training is provided.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Contact Febe via the web form, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0471 70 33 57.