– Designing machines and parts tailored to the customer.
– Going through all the steps within these projects. From preliminary studies and designs to tests within production to final realization and follow-up.
– Research existing techniques to be used in current projects.
– Master electromechanics/mechanics engineer or bachelor electromechanics with a strong experience as a designer/drawer.
– School leavers (master’s degree) with the right attitude are certainly welcome.
– You have an interest in technology, an eye for detail and are creative.
– Experience with Solidworks is a plus, specific training courses are provided internally.
– You speak Dutch fluently and you also have a knowledge of English and French.
– Goal-oriented, analytically strong, enterprising and proactive are your characteristics.
– In addition, you can communicate clearly to colleagues and/or customers.
What do we offer:
– Immediately a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
– An attractive salary based on your experience, supplemented with fringe benefits.
– A challenging and varied job, within a growing, ambitious yet family-owned SME.
– You will join a team of dynamic colleagues, where you will be given the freedom and opportunities to further develop yourself.
– Internal training is provided.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Contact Febe via the web form, email@example.com or 0471 70 33 57.