– Determine the different machining phases and the adjustment values of the part and the tool (tolerance, surface condition, position, …)
– Assemble and adjust the cutting tools, position and fix the part and then set the correct parameters (speed, progress, throughput, lubrication, …)
– Start up and monitor production (pre-production, serial production, …)
– Be able to detect malfunctions on the machine and make adjustments.
– Control of the produced parts.
– The operation and follow-up of several machines.
– Finish machine parts, ready for assembly.
What do we offer:
– A great job, within a growing/ambitious family SME.
– A team of dynamic colleagues, where you get the freedom and opportunities to further develop yourself.
– Immediate permanent contract of indefinite duration.
– An attractive salary based on your experience, supplemented with fringe benefits.
– Internal training, with the support of an experienced turner.
– You can work independently and with a sense of responsibility.
– Reading and interpreting plans is no problem for you.
– You have sound technical knowledge and experience.
– Knowledge of Dutch, French or English.
– You are open to learning.
– You have the motivation to finish a machine part from A to Z.
– Fine working with precise tolerances is your quality.
– You like to finish parts in a neat environment.
Prepare yourself for what the job entails and view the drawings below of machine parts and constructions.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Contact Febe via the web form, email@example.com or 0471 70 33 57.